Orders placed with Solature will ship for free via UPS Ground. You also have the option to upgrade to expedited shipping via UPS Express service during checkout. If you need to ship via a method not offered on the Solature website, please contact us to discuss options.
Shipping rates are provided from UPS, with no additional markup or handling charges. They are calculated from many factors, including the weight and size of your packaged item, fuel surcharges, point of pickup, point of delivery, etc. When you checkout, the Solature.com website requests shipping rates in real time from UPS. If you believe your shipping rate calculation contains an error, please contact us BEFORE completing the checkout process.
Solature ships orders Monday through Friday, excluding holidays (see the Solature Holiday Schedule below). Orders typically ship within 24 hours of purchase, or the next business day with the exception of holidays. There are certain instances where your order may not ship within 24 hours of purchase, including:
- Orders placed within 24 hours of a holiday will ship on the next business day. Solature will be closed the following days for 2017: Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the following Friday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day.
- Orders placed outside of normal business hours will be processed for shipping on the next business day.
- If you selected UPS Ground for your shipping method and part of your order is out of stock, Solature will ship your entire order once the out-of-stock items are received.
- If you selected UPS Express for your shipping method and part of your order is out of stock, we will contact you with two options:
- The in-stock portion of your order can be shipped same-day, and the out-of-stock portion will ship once it arrives. (There will be additional shipping charges for split-shipping orders.) Or,
- We will wait for all portions of your order to be available before shipping them to you.
These instances are not exclusive, as other unexpected, situation-specific exceptions may apply. Please contact us immediately if you need to make any changes to your order.
Delivery and Transit Times:
Multiple factors influence delivery time, including your chosen shipping option (UPS Ground versus UPS Express), the date when the order is shipped, and the location of the delivery address.
Once your order ships, you’ll receive a UPS tracking number that can be used to estimate transit times and when your order should arrive. You can track your package and see the estimated delivery date via the UPS website at www.ups.com.
Solature Holiday Schedule:
We will be closed for business on the following days for 2017: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the following Friday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day.
At this time, we only ship to locations within the contiguous 48 United States (which excludes Hawaii and Alaska). Orders placed from outside our designated shipping area will be cancelled, and the purchaser’s money will be refunded.
Lost or Damaged Orders:
Fortunately, the tracking number provided by UPS ensures that packages are rarely lost, and great care is taken to package orders in a way that they cannot be damaged. If your order is lost or arrives damaged, please contact us.
In the event that your order is lost or damaged while in transit, Solature will handle the claim with the carrier. Once the carrier has processed the claim, we will replace your order up to the insured amount.